Mario’s Towing offers its volume customers a cost saving program that allows for credits, free services and ultimate care and attention in all areas. Along with the great service we provide, Mario’s offers a program where anyone over 5 units can sign up and receive credits and free services when needed. This is a program that has grown rapidly over the past 5 years and Mario’s Towing is quite proud to be able to pass along savings for much appreciated work. Please call and ask for the Mario’s Fleetwise coordinator and allow them to get you saving on your next service.
In addition to our normal offering of excellent support and service,
all members receive the following:
- Free lockout and boosts within office city limits.
- Blended rate for all regions (lower than retail),
- Full time commercial manager dedicated to overseeing heavy duty accounts.
- Contacts with other reputable companies throughout the province for out of area jobs.
- 24hr Dispatch
- 5 locations - Merritt, Kelowna, Kamloops, West Kelowna, and Princeton.
Exceptional. Professional. Capable.
The Mario's Difference
We Provide an On-scene Coordinator
- Get all the information you need quickly and easily with one point of contact.
- Can provide on site photos in real time
- Keep costs down by ensuring the recovery is completed as efficiently as possible
- Ensures maximum discretion
Our Rates are Transparent
- No hidden costs or markups
- ICBC billing rates are used for the majority of all recoveries as they are lower than private rates.
Experienced and Capable
- The largest heavy fleet in the province
- With over 70 trucks of all types we can handle any job, anywhere in southern BC
- 30+ years of experience in all types of environments and conditions
- RCMP approved
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Seasoned, trained and certified drivers
We Do That.
The Largest Heavy Fleet in the Province.
Our Heavy Duty Services
- Trailer moves (load deliveries)
- Minor and major recoveries
- Cargo recovery
- Dry vans and reefers for cargo relocation
- Short term storage
- Full flagging crews
- Full on-scene reports incl. USB of all photos
Our Heavy Duty Equipment
- Rotators and heavy tow trucks
- 2 tri axle 50 ton tow trucks
- Landoll and Trail Eze trailers
- Water truck for unit fires
- Bobcat, forklift and excavators